Not long til Christmas now!!! We have compiled a list ot 10 great gift ideas this Christmas (in no particular order).
1. Recent Distress Colours - Ground Expresso, Blueprint Sketch, Wilted Violet and Carved Pumpkin. All Distress products including these colours come in paint, ink pads, markers, stains, sprays, and ink refills. Tons of techniques to try and fun to be had with distress products.
2. New Distress Splatter Brush - this is for a 'controlled' splatter for those who want to have the splatter look but don't feel confient with a regular paint brush.
3. New Pretty Papers - These ones in the picture are new Bo Bunny Genevieve collection but there is Bo Bunny Your Invited and Double Dotted paper, Graphic 45 Mon Amour, New Kasiercraft and a whole bunch of Echo Park and Carta Bella paprs due to arrive any day. Come in and aks the girls what is new. You can get 12x12, paper packs or smaller paper pads in lots of the different ranges of paper.
4. Deco Foil Products- Foil is really trendy right now and you can get the look really easily using the deco foil products. Much cheaper than buying a machine, you can get the same look with these products. Different colour foils available in store.
5. Big Shot Machine - Dies and embossing are still really popular with card makers and scrapbookers alike. The big Shot is a great machine, easy to use and compatible with all the major embossing folder and dies.
6. New Dies - Dies are super popular and give you great embellishments or sentiments for cards or scrapbook pages. We have alphabet dies, card backgrounds, and of stamp and die cut sets.
7. Kaisercraft planner and papers - Get ready for the new year and make it colourful! Check out the facebook page for a pic of one of the planners and a glimpse of some of the papers you can use with the planner.
8. A new paper cutter - we all kow how annoying it is when your paper isn't straight. We have a great range of paper trimmers in stoes.
9. Create a 'kit' - Grab a pizza box (that hasn't had pizza in it :) and go shopping for coordinating papers, stickers and embellishments, Toss in some washi tape, some lace or ribbon and a pack of flowers. They don't even have to be from the same range. If this sounds too hard you can always buy a collection kit or paper pack. Check out our 5 days in December blog posts to see one of these pizza boxes decorated for Christmas.
10. And last but not least, we do gift certificates. So come in and give the gift the shopping for pretty things to someone you care about !
The staff are always happy to help you out with your shopping so please don't hesitate to ask when you come into the store.
See you soon,